Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Its A Birthday Weekend!!

Weekend weekend Weekend!! seems this blog page only loaded during a weekend hehehe.
Got Invited to A friends Birthday Bash. Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Chillex' for havin me to their wonderful function at Holiday Lodge last week I had fun meeting the usual suspects and few old faces, friends of mind that is hehe. The DEC crew floddin' the dance floor with their ravey tunes heheh. Everyone had a blast but to bad its over too little too soon (for few ; P)
Thks Mr. and Mrs.Chillex! and once again Happy Birthday!!
Mr. and Mrs.Chillex

The Night went on for me unexpectedly, Me and Mia went for a Pvt.Function where the GA's spin on the same night..so we go and by the time went we got there the roof of the house is no longer to be seen because the melodies emmited from the GA's Speaker blew them away ; )The house was packed with peoples Havimg a good times dancing and go banannas hahaha.

Ian' , me and the crowds
It finished by four and everyone kinda hungry so off to Gadong we go for Nasik Katok Treat
And oh.. it was Dinah Suprise Birthday!! I didnt see it coming and obviously neither does she!
Haha Happy Bday Din Din!
Dina'
And yes today it Azzimo time to celebrate hehehe. This fella and me go way back!!
I used to eat, sleep and go crazy at his place when we were still in school, Fabio And Dinah was not even close to puberty ; p
We still see each other but not as much as we used to 13 years ago.
Today is your day, Happy Birthday buddy! wish you all the happiness and wealth for many years to come..we'll see you soon : )Azzimo'
Click below for more pictures of me and my Super Friends hehe

No comments: