Monday, July 28, 2008

OGDC SKATE COMPETITIONS 2008

The much anticipated and the long waited (for me, probably Limbo's, chom's and several others hehe..) was finally laid down last Saturday, the 26th and followed by Sunday the 27th of July 2008'. The event was in a total full swing victoriously. And I am not going to report down on who's win, who's lose and who bleed the most during the two days event!!,and in the end it all comes down to the words ''FUN''.
With my entire excess baggage of respect and admiration goes to everyone who involve and showing up,especially Mr.Limbo of WDRB INC, the lines of tablelist form GROOVE ARCHITECTS, Mr.Chom of UNEEK SKATE SHOP and Crew, The TUTONG Crew and The "I LOVE KB" Crew.
And I believe that every single one of you have as much as fun as I had, and I can only see there are more events as stellar as these coming on ours days ahead.
And I would love to take this opportunity once again to congratulate FLKT Clothings for its Pre-released.
-B.S.B/TTG/K.B-
-UNITED-




For more pictures go to: http://photoblog.com/YuShY

No comments: