Sunday, July 6, 2008

On Board..

One of the numerous people I have watch as I grew up in the skating scene, from hundreds of pages to the front cover of skating magazines and countless hours of skate footaged, I have to say Marc Johnson is the dopest. His smooth clean style and accompanied by his wacky sense of humor make him one of the most influential person in the skateboarding realm. He received Skater Of The Year award last year.. and his way of skating is the reason why I am back on top of my board today.. God Bless Him.


Marc Johnson in Fully Flared: Part 1





Part.2





Part.3


3 comments:

Carzine said...

Marc Johnson..a perfect goofball but an awesome skater. He nails most technicals tricks on every scary platform. Hands down....

This vid makes me wanna go out and skate..hmm i might as well do that..

spuTniq said...

yup yup..true..saw him and jerry hsu skate in london last time..he is just amazing..still love his bs nosegrind nolllie heel out..

YuShY said...

I luv Marc J.!!! huhuhuhuhu
Mr.stylissimo!! hahahaha
thks for the commenting guys!