Sunday, September 21, 2008

I wish......

Chance for me to see this little peoples are not that much often, everytime they make a visit a sweet chaotic and a promising series of havoc made, messing their granny's bedroom, terrorising my dad work space, their favourite commoditiy of choice to trash with: Fresh out of the package,.. the A4 papers(even the recycle paper is always on stand by located on the upper tray of dad's desk prepared by mommy for them to do whatever!). They like to do drawing and colouring alot, from the wall to a paper and that's a huge transition there and they sure drive my mother nuts!
This are just.. If i have to say, little things that they do.. And they grew up so fast, the last time I saw one of my niece can't hardly crawl and yesterday when she come around ,toddling towards my mother franticlly I was like wow!!
I learn that I miss them alot!! and the reason why Iam here today is to express how much I love them.. well they not going to find this yet since the internet is pretty much quite light years away from them and when they do, I want them to know that no matter how much mess, dramas and hassle bazzle they cause every times they come around, it just too sweet to let them all go.. or grow for that matter : )

No comments: