Monday, September 29, 2008

Season Greetings...

I undoubtedly bet that all of you out there are as excited as I am at the moment, The occurrence of the coming day raided every single Muslim mind and being all around the globe, the time where we all celebrate after a month of endurance in controlling... (hopefully our inner self from time to time), from "hunger" and unpleasant demeanor and solemnize them with full of joy, forgiveness and spontaneously setting a new set of resolution towards a better days in all of us. Every families unite on this special day and distances is no longer an obstacles , leaving all the past and the wrong doing behind of us...and I am here, clenching this wonderful opportunity to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya, Mohon Keampunan Zahir dan Batin, May Eid Mubarak this year brings a millions of meaning to all of you in every aspect of your life, I will see everyone of you soon Insha'allah : )
Once again I wish you..
Selamat Hari Raya, Mohon Maaf Zahir Dan Batin
From the deepest abyss of my heart..
O.M.E

No comments: