Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alhamdullilah'...

I love raya! I mean who doesnt right? hehehe Its been week plus now but the perturbation is still visible, cars full with colourful family members in it with smile on their faces almost all of the times when ever I had the chance passing them by, flock of children's flying freely from one house to another, the once a year raya's melodies still in the radio frequency, not to mention the sound and the colours of fireworks breaking the silent of the far corner and light up the dark sky at night..
To me Syawal always brings the warm,humble athmosphere, it brings me even much more closer to the love ones in this particular season of a year,(family and friends).Seeing an old friends as well as making a couples of new one is such a blessing, catching up, swaping stories, indulge in reminiscence make the visit even more longer hehehehe... All in all When I come to think about it...why such an event only happen only over a specific time..
Didn't we wish that we could do them everyday..
Savor the moment while we still can : )
Have a good day.Syawal 2008'

No comments: