Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Layers of Pigments..

Its my day off today, so i went out with a cousin of mine to checked out another art exhibitions (seems like it been two weeks straight now and since my love towards the subjects is unmeasurable hehe,.) and since he is an arty person him self so I drag and let him pick me up.


There is actually two places that I need to go and I managed to attend both of the event

and As usual I took plenty of shots but unfortunately the second event is kind of short because he have to leave early for some dubious reasons!! I should have drive and go by my self..

Anyway, I arrived at the Expressionist art exhibitions around 12 (It took place at Rimba Horticulture Business Center) and only spotted a handful of people, Most of them the were youngsters which is a good signed because it shows that this group of people still can go further with what they love and exploring them self and they surroundings and put it up on a varieties of medium.


The gallery was organised by an Ex-Maktab Duli students and I applaud them for their efforts in making the exhibitions running.. I get to know with few of them but didn't get the chances to ask their name.. The art piece is mainly done on a paper less canvas this times differ from the exhibitions I went last week and their work are very much indeed stunning..

I spend almost an hour there and by the time i walked out of the domain.. my purse of knowledge is beginning to thicken..


The second event was at the Mall Gadong. It an graffiti demo by the french street artist trio and it should had been carried out by 2:00 (now I understand more by the term of "fashionably Late" hmmpff..) but the ball only start rolling at 3:15 and anyhow it was a success altho i didn't stay till the whole thing finished like I explain to you earlier before.

They managed to draw in a large number of crowds and i can see the shopper around magnetized as they see the artist at work, making the whole space even crowded.. and the chances of me for a sick shot is low but nevertheless I enjoyed my self while i was there and I made couples of new friends in additions...


Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoying both of the event with my own eyes :D
Cheers...

Expressionist Exhibitions At Rimba..

Graffiti Demos at The Mall Gadong..

For More Images go to http://photoblog.com/YuShY

No comments: