Monday, June 16, 2008

The warmth..

I had a tight schedule last weekend, Went home at 3 in the morning from work the previous night and woke up at 10 the next day. It was Sunday, the agendas was listed out in my head from the initial of the week and today is the day for me to go out and play.

I started with seeing limbo's at the hospital and followed by a walk through a gallery and finished up my day by heading down to the beach, the fun is getting intense by the time I was driving to fetch a friend's up...
Destination: Angel Beach.

It was Deekay birthday's (Happy birthday ms.mamboe!!) and all of the closest got invited and am so stoked and grateful to be there with them..

I haven't been to the coastlines in a while and the scent of the ocean breeze took over my sense as I set my foot out of the car.. and the warmth is perfectly weaved with it and once again it reminded me and tells me that everything in life is worth living :D

Sandy Groupie


Mrs & Mrs Mamboe


Salma'


Eysha & Me


MadSterz



Couldnt ask for more..

Putz

No comments: