Monday, June 16, 2008

On The Surface of Canvas.

Back in school I took art as one of the subjects. I remembered when we were assigned with a piece, I always took them home but never actually do it my self, the reason behind that is because I thought I couldn't get the job done and laziness is the main issues to me, so I paid one of my classmate a dollar each piece through out the whole years and surprisingly I scored for my 'O' on the same year.Don't get me wrong, I always loves and adore any kinds of an art piece but before it was just up to that, but not until recently I found it as an another outlet for my overflowing excess energy and therapeutic in a sort of way.

Now it makes me understand and appreciate more whenever I see other peoples work,.. as well as getting my own piece done,...... this time around......


"Art to heart Exhibition"



Drawing & One of the few sculpture on display.

I got carried away and end up staying for an hour when I made a promise to a friend earlier that I wont took too long...
This man approached me when I was taking my time enjoying and hovering from one painting to another,and he said to me that I looked familiar to him its like he saw me before.
So I introduce my self and so did him and I remember seeing his name tagged over couples of few paintings hangings. His name is Zakaria.. and I am honored meeting the man who created some of the priceless piece.
His daughter putting a finishing touch up on one of his masterpiece.

No comments: