Friday, June 20, 2008

An Infinite Rays of Spectrum..

I read the paper yesterday and come across on one page where I took extra times and read through immensely. Another Art exhibitions..


It was an collectives effort of student and teachers from Jerudong International School and some big corporate bodies involvement which I think made a huge success..


And so I came down to the Empire Hotel(where the event being held)today by my self taking my time enjoying and witness a space furnished by amazing and enchanting art work and designed from the JIS students which I managed to get a couple of snap shot of it.

I noticed that there is a beginning in awareness in our society about Art Culture..


Kudos to all the peoples who making such event, There are a lots of hidden talent that need to be discovered and polished among us,.. and one of them is in an Art Form...


Hope To see more of this again coming in the near future.






For more pictures go to http://www.photoblog.com/YuShY/

No comments: