Sunday, June 22, 2008

Go Skatebording Day 2008

Sunday 22nd June 2008, another history painted down to our local skateboarding scene where a gathering being held at Jerudong Amusement Park in conjunctions with Go Skateboarding Day.
The event is organised by a skateboard enthusiast, a shop owner and a skateboarder him self Mr.chomp of Uneek. Millions of gratitude goes to him for making such a remarkable attributes towards the skateboard scene and at the same time making them more upbeat and closer to the kids heart till this day so that it would not fade through, hopefully from our generation to another generations.

The gathering start at 2:00 and stop at 7:00 due to a sudden heavy down pour, and only two activities are been carried out but I can tell everyone involve in taking part during the event surely had fun and enjoying them self among their fellow borders.

I showed up at 6:00 when I supposed to be there at 2ish and I only capable of collect few shots because I was so stoked just to see all of my old friends again and a constant distractions by a ''catching up chit chat'' and not to mentions the sick progression some of this kids made!! makes me missing alots of good snaps opportunities.

Once again I would like to congratulate Mr.chomp for making the whole local skateboarding scene more solidified from time to time!

Extra Pictures of GSD 08' http://photoblog.com/YuShY

No comments: